বুধবার, ৬ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১৩

Pioneer : What did you during the Superbowl?

Photo Credit: Rebekah Brown

Rebekah Brown, Writer, photographer
February 6, 2013
Filed under Fun Stuff

Current Catawba College students and faculty and staff tell us what they did during the superbowl!

?I went to a friends Superbowl Party and made Funfetti Dip?for?my new blog.??- Brittany Myers, Senior, Elementary and Special Education Major

?

?I spent time with my family and cheered my heart out for the Ravens!? ? Katie Barbee, Junior, Communication Major

?

?I stayed at home with my family and watched the game on TV. Go Ravens!? ? Bonny King, Welcome Center Coordinator

?

?Hung out with my roommates and watched the game.? We made milkshakes during the power outage.? We were all cheering for the Ravens, so after the game we were pretty excited!? ? Jackie Davis, Senior, Biology Major and Chemisrty and Spanish Minor

?

?Hung out with my boyfriend.? We ate Little Casear?s pizza and watched the game.? ? Crystal Almond, junior, Therapeutic Recreation Major

?

?I didn?t watch the super bowl. I did my homework and hung out with Qui Qui.? Richard Lugo, Freshman, Undeclared

?

?I didn?t watch the game.? And I missed the half time.? But? I hung out with Richard.? Quashona Smith, Junior, Popular Music/Music Business

?

?For the superbowl, I was on campus watching the game with my sister Taryn Jenkins and doing rounds since I?m an RA. I was going in between both.? Arsherres Jenkins, Senior, Communication

Source: http://www.catawbapioneer.com/fun-stuff/2013/02/06/what-did-you-during-the-superbowl/

What Time Do Polls Open Krysten Ritter v for vendetta Time Fun Voting Locations atlanta falcons

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন