বুধবার, ২৭ জুন, ২০১২

Marie Carr Walks Down the Aisle Singing Christina Aguilera's "The Right Man" at Her Wedding


Marie Carr has given walking down the aisle new meaning.

When the Cincinnati bride performed a rendition of Christina Aguilera‘s “The Right Man” as she entered her wedding and approached her husband-to-be, there wasn't a dry eye in the house. For good reason. Talk about making an entrance!

Watch Carr singing and walking down the aisle:

Everybody was taken aback, but no one more so than her husband, Devin, who said, “It was amazing. I couldn’t wait to spend the rest of my life with her.”

Marie herself said, “I wanted him to know how perfect he is to me. I thought the best way to do that would be to sing to him as I walked down the aisle.”

Online, viewer response has been split into several categories, namely "FAKE!!", "Most amazing video ever!!", and "This is terrible." What do you think?

Regardless, it's up there with this classic:

Which wedding intro video is better?

safehouse brown recluse brown recluse front door alyssa bustamante protandim weightless

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন