শুক্রবার, ২৫ মে, ২০১২

Friday's Three Burning Legal Questions - Legal Blog Watch

Here are today's?three burning legal questions, along with the answers provided by the blogosphere.

1) Question:?I'm a land developer. Do I need to tell the buyers of homes in a subdivision that I'm selling that it sits right next to?a former World War II bombing range that is laden with unexploded bombs, ammunition, ordnance and related chemicals?

Answer
: Heck no. (Courthouse News Service,?Court Lets Developers Slide Over Explosive Deal)

2) Question:?I was trying to start my own methamphetamine?lab but I got the recipe wrong and didn't have the key ingredient I needed to make meth. The cops discovered my ill-fated effort -- will I get in trouble for this??

Answer:?No, because your mistake with the recipe made it impossible for you to make meth. (The Atlanta Journal-Constitution,?Suspected meth lab missing key ingredients)

3) Question: The cops have set up a radar trap in my neighborhood. Can I flash my lights at approaching motorists to warn them??

Answer:?Yes, those light flashes are First Amendment-protected speech!?(The Legal Satyricon,?Flashing your headlights to warn other motorists of a speed trap = free speech)

miami dolphins buffalo bills minnesota vikings st louis rams baltimore ravens atlanta falcons ryan tannehill

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন