মঙ্গলবার, ২৯ মে, ২০১২

YOUR opinion needed. Emotional affairs. Harmless or Harmful ...

Hey everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. If you are in the States, I hope you are enjoying a nice, long holiday weekend! :)

I have a radio show coming up on June 4th on Cougar Chat Radio and we will be discussing emotional affairs.

This is such a controversial topic because so many people think that as long as there is no physical contact that anything is okay. Some people think that emotional affairs are worse than physical ones because they bind people?s hearts together, which can be even stickier than hot nookie.

Usually, I?d have some crazy story for you, full of fun expletives, smarmy commentary and inappropriate jokes. But this time, I don?t want to sway you one way other another. I would love to hear your stories about how emotional affairs have affected you. Whether you were the one in the emotional affair or were on the receiving end of one.

I have 2 polls below, one for guys and one for girls. But I would also really like to hear your stories. I?m going to list several questions and if you want to answer them, that would be great. If you want to leave any other kind of comment, that would be great too.

Thanks ahead of time for sharing with me.

Questions:

  1. Have you ever had an emotional affair?
  2. If you have:
    1. How did you feel about it? Okay? Guilty? Turned on?
    2. Did it affect your life with your significant other? If so, how?
    3. Did you tell your significant other about it? If so, what happened?
    4. Would you do it again?
  3. Have you ever been in a relationship where your partner had an emotional affair?
  4. If so:
    1. How did you find out about it?
    2. How did you react?
    3. How did it affect your relationship and your ability to trust?
  5. Do you think emotional affairs are worse/better than physical affairs? Why? Why not?

PS: I?ve no clue why the boy poll is smaller than the girl poll. There is nothing subliminal going on, I promise. :)

Thanks again for sharing with me. Your thoughts and opinions are very valued and appreciated.

Image procured from: http://www.jerkmagazine.net/columns/single/what-is-cheating.html

Like this:

18 bloggers like this post.

hana mountain lion taylor momsen xbox live update joan rivers gary carter dies oolong tea

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন